- How we collect information?
- What do we do with collected information?
Your personal information is collected when you provide it to us, provide feedback, make an enquiry and/or sign up for an email newsletter. We may also receive information about you from our principal insurance companies and add it to the information you had provided to us. We collect and store your information so that we might improve our communication with you.
When you provide us with your personal data, you may expect us to contact you by mail or email, for the purpose of:
- To process, complete transactions, respond to your requests and administer/manage your relationship with us, which includes processing of claims or insurance payments, provide plan information, administer your policies with us.
- To provide you with updates regarding insurance products and services.
- To send administrative information to you in order to administer and/or manage your relationship, account and/or policy with us, or to deal with your requests or instructions.
- For authentication and verification of your identity.
- For submission to our relevant principal insurance companies.
- For data analysis that is integral to our business and improve our services to you.
- For storage, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) your personal data in servers located within and outside Singapore.
- For administering debt recovery and debt management.
- For compliance with the relevant laws, requests made from any government authority or regulator.
- For purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
(collectively, the “Purposes”)
In conducting our business, we will/may need to disclose your personal data to our principal insurance companies, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such agents and/or affiliates or related corporations and/or other third parties would be processing your personal data either on our behalf or otherwise, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes.
Brian Mae does not sell or disclose your personal data provided to us, to any advertisers or other third parties for marketing, promotional and other similar purposes.
Please also read our Disclaimer governing the use of our website.
CONTACT US TODAY
If you have any questions of enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us. Send us a message and we will get back to you shortly.