Coverage from the time cargo leaves seller’s warehouse till consignee’s port of destination or warehouse.
Indemnity for loss or damage to cargo during transit by Air, Land or Sea.
Protects service providers in the marine industry typically in the field of transportation, freight forwarding, stevedoring, ship repairs as well as to those who provide professional advice to their customers:
- Transport Operator Liability (Freight Forwarders Liability)
- Stevedores Liability
- Ship Repairers Liability
- Marine Professional Negligence Insurance
- Marine Terminal Operators Package
- Marina Operators Liability
Marine vessels are subjected to a range of damages and liability risks which can amount to significant financial loss.
This covers and control exposure towards damages and liability risks for shipowners and operators tailored to your needs.
- Hull & Machinery
- Increased Value / Disbursement
- War Risks
- Mortgagee’s Interest
- Innocent Owner’s Interest
- Builder’s Risks
- Commercial Third Party Liability
Protect you and your pleasure craft against physical loss or damage which includes third-party property and injury to third parties arising from your pleasure craft.
Provides insurance coverage for owners operating in the region.
- Small-to medium-sized merchant ships
- Specialist craft
- Fishing vessels
CONTACT US TODAY
If you have any questions of enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us. Send us a message and we will get back to you shortly.