Marine CargoIndemnifies for loss or damage to cargo during transit by:
- Air, Land or Sea
Marine LiabilityProtect service providers in the marine industry usually in the field of transportation, freight forwarding, stevedoring, ship repairs as well as to those who provide professional advice to their customers.
- Transport Operator Liability (Freight Forwarders Liability)
- Stevedores Liability
- Ship Repairers Liability
- Marine Professional Negligence Insurance
- Marine Terminal Operators Package
- Marina Operators Liability
Marine HullControl exposure towards damages and liability risks for shipowners and operators tailored to your needs.
- Hull & Machinery
- Increased Value/Disbursement
- War Risks
- Mortgagees Interest
- Innocent Owners Interest
- Builder's Risks
- Commercial 3rd Party Liability
Pleasure CraftProtect you and your yacht against physical loss or damage.
- Includes 3rd party property and injury to 3rd parties arising from your pleasure craft
Protection & Indemnity Insurance (P & I)Provides insurance coverage for owners operating in the region.
- Small-to medium-sized merchant ships
- Specialist craft
- Fishing vessels